Our Recreational Soccer Program
First Kicks through U19
Our Recreational program is open to everyone from beginning players to older players who just enjoy the game. At the recreational level everyone plays equally, and emphasis is placed on learning basic skills and nurturing the love of the game. This program has two seasons, spring and fall, which require separate registrations.
In this program we aspire to:
- Provide a positive environment for children to learn the game of soccer from First Kicks to U19
- Promote health, exercise and good character through soccer
- Focus on player development that allows each player to reach his or her desired potential
- Represent the diversity of our area
- Provide financial assistance if needed, so no child is unable to participate due to financial concerns
Please see our Recreational Program FAQs
for more information.