Our 2016 Indoor League
U7 through U19
Our Indoor League is open to all players, U7 through U19. It is a fast and fun approach to the game, reminiscent of "street soccer" that is played inside. There are no coaches or practices. The games will be supervised by student-athletes from the SDSMT Men's Soccer program.
Cost: $55 – includes playing shirt
Registration opens September 17th, 2016. Registration Deadline: October 16th, 2016.
Registration is online only. Use the Login or Register buttons in the upper right of this page.
- The 2016 season will be from November 5 to December 19.
- Games are played twice weekly, on Mondays (6pm – 9pm) and Saturdays (9am – 3pm). Younger teams will play earlier in the evenings than older teams.
- Games are played at the South Community Center and West Community Center. Parents are asked to help set up goals before the first game and take down after the last game (it's easy).
- Rosters are created randomly, and teams are coed.
- Games are comprised of two 17 minute halves, with substitutions occurring on the fly. Parents are encouraged to assist younger teams with substitutions to ensure even playing time.
- No practices; games only.
- Equipment: Indoor athletic shoes. No cleats. Shin guards covered by socks. Do not bring your own ball to games.
- A parent meeting and shirt distribution will occur October 27th, 6:00-7:30, Maguire Family meeting room at Dakota Fields (western most room of concession building). It is important that you pick up your player's shirt at this event. Players will not be able to participate in the League without their shirt.
- Space is limited, so register early!
- There will be no refunds after the registration deadline.