>> Saturday – March 23rd – RAPID CITY – NEW REFEREE CLINIC – 9am – 4pm –
West River Electric Building.
>> Sunday – March 31st – SPEARFISH – NEW REFEREE
CLINIC – 12 noon until 6pm – Spearfish Rec and Aquatic Center
Instruction on how to get registered for the class:
2019 South Dakota Referee Class Registration Instructions
1. Log into your GameOfficials account. The link for registrations is at the SD Soccer Refs Game Officials Registration, Learning and Course Management website ( https://sdakrefs.gameofficials.net/public/default.cfm ). Previously registered Officials will need to use their current Game Officials identity. Officials should create a NEW IDENTITY ONLY if they do not already have a Game Officials IDENTITY. Here is a link with instructions on setting up a New account;
The link is:
Make sure you take note of the username and password you created in GameOfficials. It is imperative that you memorize this information as this will follow the referee through the GameOfficials Assigning System. The reverse is also true - those officials already in the Game Officials Assigning System need to use their current user name and password to register for recertification courses or it creates HOURS of work for administration.
2. On the top tool bar, click on the “change identities” tab.
3. On the next page, select the “South Dakota Refs” under “Registration and Learning Center Identities”.
4. This will take you to your "personal home page" in the Registration and Learning Center. On this page, click on "Courses" on the left tool bar.
5. On the next page, you will see several options. Click on "Referee Courses".
6. On the next page, please click on the folder labeled "2019 NEW Referee Grade 8 – Online and Classroom”
7. This will take you to the “Course Registration” page. The course number should be #28884 for Rapid City Class or 29139 for Spearfish Class”. Once you have verified that this is the correct course number,
8. On the next page, it will show all your biographical information (please verify and update this information), and it will ask you if you have ever "been convicted of a felony....". You must check a box. Then click the “electronic signature” boxes at the bottom of the page, enter the date, and click "Save” (add registration).
9. On the next page, it will ask you how you want to pay your USSF Registration Fee ($60 for a Futsal Referee). (please read this entire paragraph before going forward). You can click on the drop down box under "payment method". It will give you the option of using a credit card, or paying by "Cash/Check at the course". Once you are done with your payment method, it will take you to the course page and you will be registered for this course.
10. Once you have registered for the course, you are ready to complete the online training. You can complete this all at once, or do it in parts...it makes no difference. You can stop and start as often as you like. If you leave the site, just go back to the GameOfficials homepage above and log in to the learning center again. On your homepage, click on "confirmed reg" on the left tool bar, and this will take you to a page with any courses that you have registered for. Click on the course number (#28852) and it will take you back to the course homepage.
11. To complete the online training, click on the button in the center of the course page that reads "session tracker". A new box will pop up with the modules to be completed. To view/complete a module, just click on it. As you complete each section/module, it will indicate that it has been completed and allow you to move to the next module. Once all online modules are completed, you are done with the online portion of the training, and are ready to complete the referee test (which is the last module listed). You must achieve a score of 75% or higher on the test. You can take the test more than once if you do not pass the first time. If you have trouble passing the test, please ask for assistance from the people listed at the bottom of this page.
12. Once you have completed all coursework, passed the Futsal Referee test, and payment has been received, your 2019 US Soccer Referee registration will be processed.
Registrations will be batched and sent to US Soccer every couple of weeks, and 2019 Referee badges will be distributed to you by the following people:
Western SD – Chad Landis [email protected]
If you have questions about your 2019 Referee badge, please contact the above person for your area of the state.
If you have any questions about this 2019 Referee Registration process, or have problems with the website…. please ask for help. Please contact Chad Landis [email protected] or Joe Masek [email protected] with your questions.