An inclusive culture that benefits players, families and community while serving as a progressive model in youth sports.
To provide an environment conducive to the development of all players — through quality training, study, and competition — both on and off the field.
- To provide quality coaching that engages, challenges and inspires young athletes, regardless of previous experience, to reach their highest level in the sport of soccer;
- To provide the best possible facilities where talented young soccer players can access programming that allows them to enjoy the sport, to mature and reach their full potential;
- To fulfill civic responsibility by actively participating in community partnerships and activities;
- To encourage and provide support allowing our athletes to achieve academic success;
- To provide a pathway open to all young soccer players who wish to participate, allowing them to reach their full potential through identification, education, and competition;
- To provide an environment where young soccer players build character through the development of important life skills such as time management, responsibility, resilience, sportsmanship, work ethic and teamwork;
- To provide an environment where open honest communication between staff, players and parents is encouraged;
- To provide a structure and environment where winning is important but player development is paramount within a team framework;
- To create a safe environment that contributes to the development of mentally and physically healthy individuals that have self-confidence and respect for themselves and for others,
- To provide our membership with a high level of customer service that ensures a quality experience;
- To create an environment that facilitates the growth of the sport of soccer and fosters a love of the game; and,
- To provide a professional organization that operates under responsible fiscal policies and creates a value to our members.