Black Hills Rapids Indoor League
U7 through U19
Our Indoor League is open to all players, U7 through U19. It is a fast and fun approach to the game, reminiscent of "street soccer" that is played inside. There are no coaches or practices. The games will be supervised by a certified referee from Western South Dakota Soccer Referee Association.
Cost: $60 – includes playing shirt
Registration opens September 26th, 2018. Registration Deadline: October 11th, 2018.
Registration is online only. Use the Login or Register buttons in the upper right of this page.
- The 2018 season will be from November 3 to December 15.
- Games are played twice weekly, on Mondays (6pm – 9pm) and Saturdays (9am – 3pm). Younger teams will play earlier in the evenings than older teams.
- Games are played at the South Community Center and West Community Center. Parents are asked to help set up goals before the first game and take down after the last game (it's easy).
- Rosters are created randomly, and teams are coed.
- Games are comprised of two 17 minute halves, with substitutions occurring on the fly. Parents are encouraged to assist younger teams with substitutions to ensure even playing time.
- No practices; games only.
- Equipment: Indoor athletic shoes. No cleats. Shin guards covered by socks. Do not bring your own ball to games.
- A parent meeting and shirt distribution will occur October 26th, 5:30pm to 7pm, BHR Concession stand at Dakota Fields. It is important that you pick up your player's shirt at this event. Players will not be able to participate in the League without their shirt.
- Space is limited, so register early!
- There will be no refunds after the registration deadline.