How it works: Once registered with ShopWithScrip, you can purchase physical and electronic gift cards to use at hundreds of retailers locally and nationwide – in-store and online. A percentage of your gift card purchases (2% to 16% depending on the retailer) will then be credited to your player's individual account.
How to learn more: Go to shopwithscrip.com. There you can find more information on how the program works, check out hundreds of participating brands and create an account. If you have additional questions please email us.
How to earn more: Plan ahead! Think about your normal household expenses and where you can earn the most money for your player. Gift cards are available for many large retail and grocery stores in our area, as well as gas stations and home improvement stores – so shopping with a plan can really add up fast. From office supplies to dining out, smaller things can add up too. And you can always give purchased gift cards… as gifts.
How to Get Started
- Go to the ShopWithScrip enrollment page to create an account.
- Enter the Black Hills Rapids Enrollment Code which can be obtained by emailing Shelby Dahl. Be sure to include your name, players name and age group in the email.
- Complete the form. Be sure to enter your player's name in the "Student Name" field.
- At the bottom of the page, click the "Register" button.
- Start earning money for your player!
Already a ShopWithScrip Member?
- After logging in, go to Dashboard to access your Account Settings
- Click Manage Non-Profits
- Click Join Another Non-Profit
- Enter the Black Hills Rapids Enrollment Code which can be obtained by emailing Shelby Dahl.
- Make Black Hills Soccer the default organization
Other Important Info
Payments for gift card purchases can be made by check to the Black Hills Rapids or by PrestoPay, a secure, online payment system that directly debits your bank account. PrestoPay charges a 15 cent convenience fee per order. Credit cards are not accepted.
Checks (made payable to Black Hills Rapids) can be mailed to P.O. Box 273, Rapid City, SD 57709.
There are four types of gift cards and availability varies from retailer to retailer:
- Physical Card – The familiar gift card style with a finite limit.
- Reloadable Card – A physical card that can have money “reloaded” quickly and repeatedly online as needed. Funds are generally reloaded on the next business day.
- ReloadNow Card – A physical card that also reloads funds but takes only moments to receive funds on the card.
- ScripNow! – An "electronic card" that can be printed out or saved to a device like a smart phone.
Also, check out MyScripWallet which allows you to order and organize your ScripNow! and reloadable cards
As of January 1st, 2018 shipping for physical cards will be split between the cards that are ordered and the families the rebate is going to. These charges will be taken from the percentage of refund going into the families account. Physical cards will be ordered on the first of every month to alleviate larger shipping fees per person. If you are needing a physical card order sooner and are willing to play shipping, please email Shelby. To ensure your order is included on the month's order, please have your PrestoPay orders completed by the night of the last day of the month. Checks and money orders sent via mail will be included on the next outgoing order. You will be emailed with details of pick up locations by the 7th of the month.
Your account activity, including Rebate Summary Reports, can be accessed through the ShopWithScrip website through the "Family Functions" section. You will see your rebates on your monthly soccer statements as well.