** Note - if you are in possession of an annual player pass it is good until the end of the calendar year. New players must complete all steps 48 hours prior to tournament start time.
- A new player MUST be go on line to register as a USASA member/insured player, "Click Here" **You will see an option for the 3 day tournament available, please only use that one if you are just signing up for just a tournament pass only for $20. When filling out information you will come to a box indicating DL that is your driver’s license number (this is mandatory).
NOTE: If you plan on playing in any other tournament in 2019 it is cheaper to purchase the annual for $40.
- Team captains MUST send a list of players that will be participating on their team to [email protected]westriveradultsoccer.com so the Registrar can validate eligibility (List sent by email ONLY) - This must be done 7 days prior to the start of the tournament.
- Captains, if you have players that need a card processed you MUST send a face forward head shot (jpeg) to [email protected]westriveradultsoccer.com
- Rosters and player cards will be verified and approved at check-in and the Official Roster will be signed by the WRAS Registrar after validation is confirmed.
- Players must present their player card and government ID at check-in, players that do not have a player card will receive it at check-in after confirmation of SDASA membership/insurance, signing the roster/code of conduct and paying the $10 fee.
- NO PHOTO, NO INSURANCE, NO CARD, NO PLAY, NO EXCEPTIONS
- All Players in Adult divisions will follow the hosting organizations and WRAS policies, procedures, code of conduct and guidelines.
Rosters/Age Eligibility - All Divisions, the age eligibility is 17 years and older
- The maximum number of players rostered is 10.
- Men’s Open - open to both genders, no requirement of females on the court
- Coed Open – open to both genders, a requirement of 2 females on the court at all times or the team must play short in their absence.
- Women’s Open – open to Women only
- NOTE: Any player that is 17 years of age must have a parent present to sign documents in addition to the player themselves.
- Roster changes may occur up and until 5:00 pm on the Monday prior to the first games of the tournament and ONLY by email to give the Registrar time to process card and validate eligibility, NO CHANGES after deadline.
- Player eligibility steps must be completed no later than 5:00 pm on the Wednesday before the start of the tournament, captains will be notified what is needed for their teams.
Team/Player Check - In
- ALL TEAMS/PLAYERS MUST CHECK–IN AND RECEIVE TO RECEIVE A WRIST BAND.
- Check in will be done at the headquarters Rushmore Plaza Civic Center Friday, Feb
18th from 4pm – 10pm, and again on Saturday from 9am – 12:00 pm.
- Teams/players may check in one hour prior to their first scheduled game, keep in mind
the sooner the better, less congestion if you come early.
- Necessary items at check - in:
- Signed Roster (all players must hand sign their legal signature on roster when
checking in for Release of Photo/ Liability/Code of Conduct) – Toni will have at
team check in.
- Code of Conduct – Toni will have at team check in
- Team Liability form – Toni will have at team check in
- USASA current player card – Player card will be on site (if all steps are
completed) at check in and pay the $10 fee.
- Valid government issued photo ID