Welcome Rushmore Cup Guests
Thank you for registering for the Black Hills Rapids Rushmore Cup soccer tournament at the Dakota Fields Soccer Complex.
A lot of time and effort has gone into creating a pleasurable experience for you, our guests. For the enjoyment and safety of all, we ask that you adhere to the following rules while visiting the Dakota Fields Sports Complex:
- No pets allowed, except registered service animals.
- No smoking. The complex is a smoke-free facility.
- No walking on playing fields. Please use defined walking areas.
- Park in designated areas only. Please use the north parking lot if the south parking lot is full, and vice versa.
- Allow yourself plenty of time before and after each game to enter and exit the facility. Be alert, cautious and courteous — yield to cars entering and leaving the parking lot to create a smooth transition from game to game.
BE PREPARED in the event of severe weather
BHRSC’s mission is to promote a fun, family soccer event, which includes a safe playing environment. Certain weather conditions can pose risk, especially in June. While there are guidelines that referees, coaches and staff follow in severe weather conditions, it is important that each individual, to the best of their ability, take responsibility for their own safety. Please check out Black Hills Rapids Severe Weather Policy and Guidelines for valuable weather safety information.
Parking is Free for the Rushmore Cup Tournament
Check-in will be all online through the GotSoccer system. If you have any questions on how to check-in contact Kasha Roberts, [email protected]
Team Check-in Requirements (Players are NOT required at check-in)
- Official signed team roster
- Player Cards
- Travel Papers (out-of-state teams, not required by US Club Teams)
- Guest Player Forms (if any guest players)