U7 through U19
Our Indoor League is open to all players, U7 through U19. It is a fast and fun approach to the game, reminiscent of "street soccer" that is played inside. There are no coaches or practices. The games will be supervised by a certified referee from Western South Dakota Soccer Referee Association.
2022 Registration Opens Soon
- Games are played twice weekly, Days for 2022 are November 5th through December 17th. Dates can vary based on the number of teams. Younger teams will play earlier in the evenings than older teams.
- Games locations are West and South Community Gyms. Parents are asked to help set up goals before the first game and take them down after the last game (it's easy).
- Rosters are created randomly, and teams are coed.
- Games are comprised of two 17-minute halves, with substitutions occurring on the fly. Parents are encouraged to assist younger teams with substitutions to ensure even playing time.
- No practices; games only. Exception - U7/U8 may practice 1-2 times before they start games.
- Equipment: Indoor athletic shoes. No cleats. Shin guards are covered by socks. Do not bring your own ball to games.
- There will be two shirt distribution days. November 1st and November 3rd, both 5-7 pm at our Downtown Office(600 Kansas City Street, TSP Building). It is important that you pick up your player's shirt at this event. Players will not be able to participate in the League without their shirt.
- Space is limited, so register early!
- There will be no refunds after the registration deadline, October 9th.
Registration is online only