PLEASE SCROLL AND CLICK ON THE PROGRAM YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BELOW
Please click on Link Below
Please Click on Link Below
Please Click on Link Below
Click link below for Instructions
Director of Rec, Pre-Select, COE / Coach NPL U19 / Coach SDSMT Mens Soccer
This program is for those players (3 years old to under 19 years old) who play for the love of the game. All of the coaches in the Recreational Program are volunteer coaches and donate their time to help our youth players and community. The recreational teams play a six to eight week schedule in the fall and spring and will generally practice one to two times a week. There is no travel in the recreational program. This program consist of 3 different programs to accommodate all ages.
First Kicks - 3 and 4 year olds
U5/U6 - 4 year olds to 5 year olds (6 year olds in Spring when kids begin to age up)
U7 to U19 - 6 year olds up to 18 year olds ( 19 years old in Spring when kids begin to age up)
Soccer, we are all here for the children so please remember to be encouraging to all players and teams.
Chain of command for parent concerns or questions. Parent/player to Coach, parent/player, coach to Director of Rec, Player/parent, coach, DOR to DOC. We hope to eliminate most issues at the coach level.
A few Major Complex Guidelines: Full list of rules are under resources on this website.
No unauthorized vehicles the fields or side walks and parking lot to include but not limited to motorized bikes/scooters, electric bikes/scooters, motorized boards, UTV’s, etc.
No animals are allow of any kind on the fields or inside the complex to include Dogs, cats, etc. (only authorized service/support animals and they must be on a lease at all times)
No open Fires any where within the complex
No Alcohol/drug use is allowed inside the complex
No parking on the grass or non designated parking areas.
Please observe the one way driving in the parking lot and follow all advisory signs
There are many other polices and rules within our club guidelines if you have questions about certain things please visit the website of ask a club representee. As well if you do not know if it is allowed or not pleaser refrain from the activity until you have check the dos and dont’s of the soccer complex and club.
We are thankful for the membership but our first priority is the safety and security of the membership and its youth players. Our goal is to ensure a safe environment where our youth players can enjoy the game of soccer. If you observe behavior or acts that break the rules or are unbecoming of a BHR member please report it to the director that over sees each program.
Game Day Information:
1) Home Team wears Burgundy and away team wears White. Always bring both just in case.
I.E. Tigers at Unicorns = Tigers away and Unicorns Home
2) Coaches are on one side of the field and the parents sit on the other. There is to be no parents on the side of the field with the coaches. This is enforced by the refs.
3) Please cheer for all players involved and be positive no matter the outcome.
4) Please leave the coaching to the coaches if you believe you are a better coaches then please sign up and help the following season.
5) U8 and below will not have Refs and the games will be monitored by the coaches. U9 and Up should have Refs but they are run by a different organization and they are having trouble finding and keeping refs.
6) It is ok for a parent to bring half time and end game snacks but be mindful of allergies and ask ahead of time.
7) Be early to a game so the kids can warm up and also reduce injury.
8) Shin guards are required to play a game and so are proper soccer cleats or tennis shoes.
Please scroll below to see important resources:
1) Weather Policy
2) Program Description by age
3) Rec Coaches Info and Coaches Corner
4) Scholarship application
5) Dates and Times for Each program
6) Field Map and Locations
Please Click Desired Program Below
Click on PDF below
Click on the PDF below
Click on PDF Below
Please Click on the link Below
Please click on the Document below and fill out all needed information then please drop off the paperwork at 3737 Elk Vale Road in the mailbox on the Main building or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Major Scholarship Sponsorship is Provided By:
Puerta Vallarta Mexican
Along with several other fundraisers set up to generate funds for families
in need of help and support to teach to love of the game to all children!!!
Registration will open June 1st
Registration will open January 1st!